For 55 years, the IFMA Presidents Conference has been the place where foodservice leaders meet. Co-hosted by the NRA and IFDA, this premier top-to-top forum gathers prominent leaders and decision makers representing national and regional chains, distributors and manufacturers.
No other industry event makes it easier for you to discover actionable insights into the channel’s most critical issues, allowing them to challenge the status quo by optimizing strategies and businesses. The robust content on deck for IFMA Presidents Conference will cater to all types of foodservice professionals. The dynamic presentations at this conference will capture your full attention, as thought-leaders share valuable perspectives and experiences on hot-button issues.
Why you should register to attend IFMA Presidents Conference 2017 on November 5-7 in Phoenix:
- Quality connections aren’t hard to come by at Presidents Conference. The environment is jam-packed with foodservice professionals looking to meet with current customers, peers and make new connections. Past attendees rate Presidents Conference at the top of their list as the go-to event to develop quality connections.
- Powerful Industry Leaders to Keynote
- The United States Secretary of Labor, a member of the Cabinet of the United States, and head of the U.S. Department of Labor, R. Alexander Acosta, will discuss how the current administration has impacted our industry and what to expect moving forward. Author of Blockchain: Trust Companies: Every Company Is at Risk of Being Disrupted by a Trusted Version of Itself, Richie Etwaru has delivered over 100 blockchain keynotes across the world and has advised governments and venture funds on blockchain opportunities. Jason Dorsey is the leading Millennials and Gen Z researcher and speaker. He has been featured on 60 Minutes, 20/20, The Today Show, and over 100 more TV interviews. His passion is solving tough generational challenges for organizations and leaders. Liz Meyerdirk leads the global business development team for UberEverything. As one of the early members of the UberEverything team, Liz has been involved in driving the business strategy, large partnerships and evolution of the UberEverything businesses, such as UberEATS.
- Proprietary Research Revealed
- Showcased exclusively at IFMA Presidents Conference 2017, an unveiling of findings from a study fielded specifically for Presidents Conference attendees, diving into eating habits of Gen Z and how they differ from other generations. Tuesday’s key topic presentation on The Next Generation will release hot off-the-press research detailing an exploration of Gen Z’s eating habits.
- Industry Hot Buttons
- Our industry continues to evolve. Millennials are old news— we’re on to attracting Gen Z. Consumer dining occasions have shifted from on-premise to delivery and takeout. Technology advancements have impacted operational efficiencies across the supply chain, as well as the consumer experience. Foodservice is an industry of people, for people, enabled by technology.
- Phoenix in November!
- Aside from the above top reasons to attend IFMA Presidents Conference, the program boasts a great time in a warm climate with industry friends and partners! Get ready to connect and learn, and be sure to take a look at the agenda. Download the IFMA mobile app to help navigate the on-site conference experience.