IFMA’s Presidents Conference is the premier industry event attended by foodservice senior leaders and management. Co-hosted by the National Restaurant Association and IFDA, this top-to-top forum gathers decision makers representing national and regional chains, distributors and manufacturers. No other industry event makes it easier for you to discover actionable insights into the channel’s most critical issues, research, innovation, and leading-edge solutions to inform the consumer food journey and satisfy consumer needs.
Why you should register to attend IFMA’s 2019 Presidents Conference, November 3-5 in Scottsdale:
Quality connections are easy to come by at Presidents Conference. It’s the perfect environment for foodservice professionals looking to meet with current customers, peers, and to make new connections during these 3 days of back-to-back networking opportunities. Past attendees rate Presidents Conference as the go-to industry event to develop quality connections. Check out who’s attending.
2) Compelling Speakers, Including:
- Keynote speaker Karen Dillon, contributing editor for the Harvard Business Review, global ambassador for Legal 500, and co-author to New York Times best-seller, “How Will You Measure Your Life?”, will discuss how consumer behavior is not motivated by the desire to buy a product, but to fulfill a job.
- Phil Kafarakis, President of the Specialty Food Association whose members are specialty food artisans, importers, buyers, and entrepreneurs; along with Miyoko Schinner, CEO/Founder of Miyoko’s, a food brand that combines culinary traditions with food technology; will share how food industry visionaries are responding to the change in consumers’ tastes may lead to innovative ideas and products.
- And so much more! Click here to see the full agenda.
3) Groundbreaking Industry Consumer Behavior Model
Showcased exclusively at IFMA’s Presidents Conference, an unveiling of IFMA’s Food Future 2025TM tool: The Consumer Food JourneySM. During this session attendees will get a look at the industry's first consumer food behavior model, providing decision makers with leading edge research and insights into the factors that influence the consumer food journey.
4) Segment Specific Insights from Leading Operators:
Starting with a mainstage panel on Monday, Lisa Kartzman - SHAKE SHACK, Jim McGrody - UNC Rex Healthcare, Dale Ray – LinkedIn, Adam Russo - Prince William County Public Schools, and Rafi Taherian - Yale University, will discuss how the K-12, C&U, B&I, Healthcare, and Small/Midsize Chains appeal to consumers in their environment during this time of unlimited consumer options. You’ll then have the opportunity to hear directly from each segment with operator panels in breakout sessions Monday and Tuesday afternoon on how you can build up your segment strategies.
5) Enjoy a Luxury Resort and Fabulous Events in Scottsdale!
Get ready to connect and learn with industry friends and partners! The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is a AAA Five Diamond resort that provides a warm desert oasis, perfect to enjoy a game of golf or relax at the spa. Enhanced evening events include Sunday's Old West-themed Welcome Reception with live music, and Tuesday night's IFMA and Distributor Awards Dinner honoring the best in the industry.
This is an event you won’t want to miss!