Nominations are open for IFMA’s Distributor Awards, COEX Innovation Awards and Silver Plate Awards.
Distributor Awards, presented at Presidents Conference, acknowledge distributor leadership and overall excellence within the foodservice industry. The awards demonstrate IFMA's appreciation for distributors' integral role in the foodservice channel. There are two categories of Distributor Awards:
- Distributor Sales & Marketing Performance Award - The recipient of this award will be a single independent distributor or an individual operating company of a distributor with multiple locations. This organization will have demonstrated successful planning and execution of creative sales and marketing. The considerations for this award will include sales incentive programs, sales training, sales and marketing support, special events and value-added services.
- Excellence in Distribution Award - The recipient of this award will be a corporate or independent distribution organization that has demonstrated excellence in the following categories: management and leadership, customer relations, supplier relations and industry/ community contributions.
* Nominations for Distributor Awards must be received by Friday, August 10, 2018
COEX Innovation Awards recognize regional and national chain companies that are shaping the industry through innovation in culinary, operations, marketing and service. The winners are honored at IFMA's Chain Operators EXchange (COEX). Awards are presented in these categories:
- Culinary/Operations for a National Chain
- Culinary/Operations for a Regional Chain
- Marketing/Service for a National Chain
- Marketing/Service for a Regional Chain
IFMA's Gold & Silver Plate Awards pay tribute to the most outstanding and innovative talents in up to nine segments of foodservice operations. One of these winners takes home the Gold Plate award, which is announced at the annual Gold & Silver Plate Celebration. You can nominate individuals for a Silver Plate Award in these categories:
- Independent Restaurants/Multi-Concept
- Chain Full Service/Multi-Concept
- Chain Limited Service
- Business & Industry/Foodservice Management
- Health Care
- Elementary & Secondary Schools
- Colleges & Universities
- Specialty Foodservice
- Hotels & Lodging