CHICAGO, December 15, 2020 — The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA) announced today the election of officers and directors to its 2021 Board of Directors.
“The work and commitment of our Board of Directors has been paramount in ensuring IFMA’s continued support of our membership with key insights and new resources during a critical and transformative year for the industry,” said IFMA President and CEO Larry Oberkfell. “With Hugh Roth as Chair of the Board, and the thought leadership of our directors and officers, we are excited to continue moving the Association forward—providing unparalleled benefits to our membership and leading foodservice together through 2021 and beyond. The future of IFMA is brighter than ever.”
Incoming Chair of the Board, Hugh Roth, is Chief Customer and Business Officer at PepsiCo Foodservice. During his tenure on the IFMA Board, Roth has served as the Chair of the IFMA Education Foundation for two years, promoting the vast career opportunities in foodservice manufacturing to the next generation of leaders. He was honored in 2019 for his work and commitment to the education of the foodservice industry with the William J. Tobin Award. At the IFMA Presidents Conference last month, Roth was presented with the 2020 IFMA Key Person Award for his extraordinary level of activity and commitment to the work of the Association.
“I am truly honored and humbled to receive this award,” said Roth during his acceptance speech. “As incoming Chair, I’ll benefit from and get to build upon the great work of those before me. Combined with the involvement and commitment of hundreds of committee members and channel partners, I look forward to taking IFMA to even greater heights in 2021.”
2021 Executive Committee
In addition to Roth, the following IFMA Board members will be serving on the Association’s Executive Committee:
- First Vice-Chair: Herb Ring, National Foodservice Director at The Hershey Company
- Vice-Chair: Jamie McKeon, Senior Vice President, Demand Creation at Rich Products Corporation
- Vice-Chair: Jim Kinnerk, President at Conagra Foodservice
- Treasurer: Ben Wexler, President at Custom Culinary, Inc.
- Membership Chair: Teri Trullinger, Vice President Sales at Cargill Foodservice
- Education Foundation Chair: Alec Frisch, VP & General Manager Foodservice at Georgia-Pacific
- At Large: Paul Edmondson, Vice President at P&G Professional Americas
- At Large: Joe Cusick, Vice President Foodservice at Mondelēz International
2021 Board Members
Nine new members have also been elected to IFMA’s Board of Directors, including:
- Rosalyn Emerson, Director of Marketing at Chobani
- Heidi Keathley, Vice President Sales & Marketing at Signature Bread
- Julie Lim, President of Sales Foodservice at CAULIPOWER, LLC
- Art Michaels, Vice President Foodservice at Smithfield Foods
- Peter Parthenis, CEO at Grecian Delight | Kronos Foods
- Ashley Peeples, President Foodservice at Royal Cup Coffee
- Tom Rupkey, Vice President Sales at High Liner Foods Inc.
- Mark Schremp, Vice President Food Service Channel at Saputo Dairy
- Marisa Stoehr, Vice President Foodservice at FoodStory Brands
IFMA is pleased to announce that the following board members will continue to serve the association and the industry in 2021:
- Luis Andrade, Senior Vice President of Foodservice at Ventura Foods
- Tom Bell, Vice President, General Manager, Prepared Foods at Wayne Farms LLC
- Eric Blumenthal, Vice President at The Coca-Cola Company
- Alicia Cleary, Director of Trade Relations & Industry Affairs at Anheuser-Busch
- Greg Cocchiarella, Vice President, Global Hospitality at Ecolab
- Kelly Crouse, Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer at C.H. Guenther
- Michael Crouse, President U.S. Foodservice / Away From Home at KraftHeinz
- Ahmad Hamade, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder at CraftMark Bakery
- Don Hornish, Vice President of Foodservice at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Oliver Kelly, President of Foodservice & Direct to Retail at Kerry
- Mary Klakulak-Sclafani, Vice President Market Innovation Strategy at Genpak LLC
- Joe Kunde, Vice President Indirect & Corporate Distribution at McCain Foods USA, Inc.
- Nanette Luningham, VP Foodservice Marketing & Channel Development, Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Mike Nestor, Vice President of Foodservice Sales at Stratas Foods LLC
- Beau Netzer, Senior Vice President Foodservice at Aryzta LLC
- Mark Ourada, Group Vice President Foodservice at Hormel Foods Sales, LLC
- Bob Pierce, Senior Vice President North America at Bunn-O-Matic Corporation
- Zachary Ramos, Vice President & General Manager Foodservice at Kellogg Company
- David Rizley, Vice President of Strategic Accounts at Essity Professional Hygiene
- Tim Wayne, General Manager and VP, Away-From-Home at The J.M. Smucker Company