IFMA’s Food(service) Future 2025 consists of three strike teams that strive to understand the Consumer Food Journey ™, New Operator Landscape, and Go-to-Market Model. By understanding these three models the teams will create strategic solutions for your business to execute and drive success. These three models are interconnected and are essential to understanding consumer behavior, operator challenges and changes, product distribution, and sales/marketing.
Strike Team Objectives:
Strike team: Consumer Food Journey ™
- Understand consumer triggers, drivers and learn how to influence purchase and consumption behavior
- Understand consumer consumption decisions to better serve customers
Strike team: New Operator Landscape Model
- Identify and track leading operators that are shaping and driving success of each segment
- Identify forces that are shaping the operator landscape
Strike team: Go-to-Market Model
- Identify and understand leading segments shaping and driving success of each channel
- Identify forces shaping the Go-to-Market sourcing landscape
IFMA members will have the opportunity to dive deep into these dynamic resources when they are completed later this year. At IFMA’s Presidents Conference, we will share out the work to-date and provide the industry information on how to gain access to these unique, exclusive tools.
Are you interested in learning more about shaping the future of foodservice? If so, contact Mike Schwartz at email@example.com or (312) 540-4403.