Create a Winning Silver Plate Nomination!
Establishing strong relationships with your customers is only possible if you have a thorough understanding of their business and needs. Staying in tune with the issues your customers are facing will better enable you to be in the position to provide solutions to their problems. The IFMA Silver Plate Award nomination process can be an incredibly powerful tool.
Here are some tips to help you submit a wining nomination:
- Carefully choose your candidate’s category after reviewing the category definitions. Click here to view definitions and awards criteria.
- Complete all necessary information on the form. No attachments or collateral documents will be considered.
- When listing information, be as specific and concise for all nomination fields. Include as much detailed information about the candidate as possible.
- For example, if you are describing how your nominee is highly successful in marketing and menu development, please state the impact of his/her efforts as well, highlighting appropriate areas such as revenue increases, cost savings, traffic increases, etc.
- Bring your candidate to life! Paint a compelling picture of your candidate as a leader and innovator. Remember to include all of their professional achievements for the Selection Jury considering many candidates.
- Prepare by previewing the nomination questions.
How to Submit Your Nomination
NOTE: You will NOT be able to save your form and work on it later. So be prepared to complete the form in its entirety.
If you have any questions about the Gold & Silver Plate Awards, contact Mike Schwartz. We look forward to receiving your nomination!