Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) continue to grow their membership across a broad range of foodservice segments. Traditionally associated with the healthcare and K-12, GPOs today are expanding into other channels - from colleges to restaurants.
The Datassential 2012 GPO Report explores the phenomenon in detail, with focused insights from operators, manufacturers and distributors. IFMA Members get an exclusive discount - 10% off the regular price.
This in-depth report contains a wealth of new information and insights compiled from feedback gathered from more than 900 operators and dozens of manufacturers and distributors. The info-packed report includes valuable insights, such as:
- The percentage of operators that have joined a GPO by segment
- Manufacturers' and distributors' insights into the growth they've seen with GPOs and in which segments
- Manufacturers and distributors outlook for future GPO growth
- Operators perceptions and attitudes regarding GPOs, including opinions on GPO advantages and disadvantages
Product categories that operators are purchasing through GPOs
- Typical savings operator receive through GPO membership
Services beyond product savings that attract operators to GPOs
- Average administrative fees manufacturers pay when dealing with GPOs
- Implications to branded manufacturers
Included with your fully detailed report are an executive summary, iDEA cross-tabulation tool and WebEx review of the results.