The foodservice industry is evolving and more complex than ever before. The IFMA Foodservice Fundamentals™ series is proven to help those new to foodservice by providing the tools and knowledge to succeed in this environment.
This premier accelerated training program will highlight:
- Foodservice industry basics
- Trading partner dynamics, including GPOs & distributors
- Segment & channel nuances
- The latest consumer & menu trends impacting the industry
- Back-of-house tour of a commercial kitchen along with Q&A session with food & beverage decision makers
In addition, attendees will receive:
- A laminated copy of the Foodservice Landscape, highlighting key operator and consumer information plus instruction on how to use for marketing and sales planning
- Hard copy of the presentation deck
- Certificate of completion
Come interact, network and learn. No other training program provides these new, relevant and actionable insights like IFMA's Foodservice Fundamentals.
2018 Foodservice Fundamentals Offerings:
- Tuesday, October 16th
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm | Location: Rosemont, IL
SPECIAL PROMOTION: Bring an intern for FREE with each paid registration. Contact Courtney Moy at firstname.lastname@example.org for full details and to register your intern.
Unable to attend the scheduled dates? IFMA can bring Foodservice Fundamentals to you! Same full program agenda, delivered on-site at your company. For full onsite training details or additional information contact Mike Schwartz.