The new ifmaworld.com puts the focus on what really makes IFMA the association it is today: IFMA Members! This new online destination enables members to interact virtually like never before and centers around our five member-driven value imperatives:
- Customer Connectivity: Customer Connection with a Business Purpose
- Best Practices: Combining Knowledge with Proven Experience
- Market Insight: Relevant Input for Making Business Decisions
- Human Resource Development: Right Skills to Meet Future Market Needs
- Washington Insight: Navigating Governmental Requirements
We hope you'll gain a deeper understanding of our membership's breadth and depth of resources, simply and quickly. Here are some of our favorite new features:
- Member Spotlight - Learn about the complex foodservice industry and understand the benefits of being a part of IFMA from our members themselves. Each month we'll shine the spotlight on a member who makes up IFMA's diverse, talented and inspiring group of leaders. Keep checking back to see who's next.
- Communities - The new Community pages allow you to engage with other foodservice leaders in conversations on the topics that are most important to you. The Center of Innovation Excellence (CIE), Washington Insights, GS1 and Small/Midsized Business communities are THE place to share insights, ask questions and gain knowledge. Join the discussions and look for an introduction of more Communities!
- Committees - IFMA Members guide every aspect of our offerings through participating in IFMA Committees. For the first time ever, IFMA committee members have an online resource for the latest information, relevant discussion, meeting minutes and more to make Community engagement more efficient and engaging than ever.
- Enhanced Calendar - IFMA hosts a variety of industry events that allow you to connect, discover and optimize. The new and improved calendar keeps you up-to-date on the latest happenings, including IFMA conferences, forums and committee meetings, as well as other critical industry events. Mark your calendars today!
So take a look around and stay awhile. Let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy the new website, and most of all, find it helpful to you. Welcome!