IFMA is dedicated to being your go-to source for foodservice news, events and industry happenings. Many articles posted on IFMAWorld.com are open to the public to benefit the industry at large as well as our valued members. Further, most all articles posted on the website are promoted monthly to members through IFMA's e-Newsletter entitled "Fresh From IFMA."
As 2014 comes to a close, several articles have stood out as more popular than others. Following are the Top 10 Most Visited Articles posted on IFMAWorld.com in 2014:
- What the Sysco/US Foods merger means for foodservice manufacturers − covers initial thoughts regarding implications for the announced Sysco/US Foods merger.
- 60th Anniversary of Gold & Silver Plate Awards Honors Eight Premier Foodservice Operators − the IFMA Gold & Silver Plate Awards have long been considered the premier awards program throughout foodservice. See who won earlier this year.
- Where Do You Fit on the Operator's "Triangle"? − offers insights on the best way for chain operators and manufacturers to work together.
- Five Questions to Ask About Your Business Partnerships − Dunkin' Brands executive outlines the value of operator/manufacturer collaboration.
- 28 Occasions Series: #1 Family Meal − Datassential series created by Jack Li kicks off with first of 28 occasions that motivate consumer choice away-from-home; these occasions are the "why" behind the "what".
- 2014 Distributor Award Winners Announced − three leading distributors honored at Presidents Conference for overall excellence, marketing & sales and distinguished industry achievement.
- Marketing & Sales Insights and Strategies to be Unveiled at MSLF − the 2014 Marketing & Sales Leaders Conference is the place to obtain insights driving successful sales and marketing initiatives in the foodservice industry. The conference also presents outstanding sponsor opportunities to build brand awareness.
- Foodservice Distributors: Route to Market − winning the consumers' choice for the foodservice industry relies on two very important activities: a demand creation side and a supply efficiency side.
- Bill Day Webinar Category Management: Q&A − provides answers to several questions pertaining to comments during a webinar offered by Bill Day, Executive Vice President of Merchandising for Sysco Corp.
- Key Challenges Uncovered Through Category Management Pilot Programs − after working closely together for several months, four manufacturer and distributor teams report on results of a Full Plate™ Category Management pilot program.
Be sure to visit IFMAWorld.com frequently to view new articles that are posted regularly each week.