Completing an IFMA Distributor Award nomination is a simple process, but the information you provide is very important. Judges evaluate the nomination on the merit of the criteria that you share in the online survey.
Use these tips to help you prepare a strong entry:
- All submissions must be in typewritten form via the online forms.
- Choose your candidate's category carefully after reviewing the category definitions.
IFMA Excellence in Distribution Award: This award singles out a corporate or independent distribution organization that has demonstrated excellence in the categories of management and leadership, customer relations and industry/community contributions.
IFMA Distributor Sales & Marketing Performance Award:The recipient of this award is a single independent distributoror an individual operating company of a distributor withmultiple locations that has demonstrated successful planningand execution of creative sales and marketing.
- Stay within the allotted space on the form. No attachments or collateral documents will be considered.
- Include as much information about the candidate as possible. Remember, achievements that you consider obvious may not be obvious to the Jury considering many candidates.
- When listing information, be as specific and succinct as possible.
If you have any questions about IFMA's Distributor Awards, please email John Lehmann. We look forward to receiving your nomination!