Take the poll to share what your company is doing in the area of diversity recruitment.
Tell Us ...
According to The Wolf Survey, which analyzes data from more than 20 premier foodservice manufacturing companies, 45% of participants reported having a formal diversity recruiting strategy and practice.
- Data for a range of positions: Compensation plans and actuals for broker, direct and hybrid selling organizations, benefits and other for thousands of employees in Sales (19 positions) and Marketing (10 job titles).
- Data tables by company size: Most surveys give broad spectrum data. The Wolf Survey breaks down data by company/foodservice division size.
- Compensation data for every job title: Base salary structure and ranges by percentile, base salary actuals, bonus targets and actuals.
- Diversity, Recruiting and Retention practices: Compare your practices to your peer companies.
- Compensation Practices: Incentive plan design, recruiting methodology.
- Impact of the Economy: Reflects insight into changes to 401K, pension, bonus, perks, relocation policies and more.
The Wolf Survey data results from questionnaires completed by foodservice manufacturing participant companies. Survey data is scrubbed, organized and analyzed by third party compensation/quality experts. Quality controls insure accurate job matching and data delivery.
Arm your company with foodservice compensation intelligence and much more. Purchase your copy at wolfsearchsolutions.com. Click on the Survey tab!