The IFMA Education Foundation promotes the next generation of foodservice leaders. Committed to giving support to qualified culinary, marketing or food science students, the Foundation contributes to the ongoing growth of the foodservice industry.
Our purpose is to initiate and fund programs and scholarships for outstanding students so they can take their places in our industry and in companies like yours.
- Since 1972, the Foundation has provided more than $1 million in scholarships to students studying foodservice
- The IFMA Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- IFMA provides in-kind services to administer the Foundation (i.e., no allocated costs are charged to the Foundation)
2016 Goal $250,000
The Education Foundation has promised to ensure 100% of donor contributions go toward funding scholarships. Download the 100% Promise PDF
The Trustees of the Foundation comprises members of the IFMA Board of Directors, IFMA members, and Society Council members. Our Trustees meet as needed to carefully set, review, and guide the mission.
We Would Like to Thank Our Donors
Gold Member Donors:
- Cargill, Inc.
- Coca-Cola Foodservice
- ConAgra Foods/Lamb Weston
- John & Becky Flood
- General Mills Convenience & Foodservice
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- J. R. Simplot Company
- Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- McCain Foods USA, Inc.
- Nestlé Professional
- Perdue Foods
- Rich Products Corporation
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc.
- Unilever Foodsolutions, North America
- Ventura Foods